Would you like to…..
- Attend a Mini-Master Class at Molton Brown’s Soho boutique, indulge in delicious edibles and tasty cocktails, preview their newest creation of the Navigations Through Scent Fine Fragrance Collection, Londinium, and take away gifts!
- Meet the talented Kelly Podorsek Jones of Kelly & Jones, and discover her incredible new Wine Aromas fragrance collection with notes of Riesling, Sauvignon-Blanc, Merlot, and Chardonnay!
- Premiere the gorgeous new fragrance hall at Henri Bendel, and sample the just launched Montale, Andre Maack, and Scent of Departure brands… and the two newest Etat Libre d’Orange scents, Fils de Dieu and Bijou Romantique!
- Have a chat with the wonderful Charna Ethier of Providence Perfume Company, and learn about this created-by-hand, natural perfumery brand that caused a stir at Elements!
- Enjoy mini-cupcakes and fine champagne at Fresh, while sampling from their Sensorial Bar – featuring Tuberosa, Pear Cassis, and Cucumber Baie!
- Be the lucky recipient of MJ Rose‘s fantastic new novel, The Book of Lost Fragrances – 20 Lunch Loot bags will be gifted… and another 20 Lunch Loot bags will get a surprise vial of Ames Soeur, the fragrance created by Frederick Bouchardy & inspired by the book!
Then join us for Sniffapalooza Spring Fling in NYC on Saturday, May 5 – Sunday, May 6!
See you there!