Sniffapalooza Spring Fling in NYC is less than TWO WEEKS away, and we’re popping in to tempt you with even more exciting additions to our fragrant line-up! Mark your calendars – the dates are Saturday, May 3 & Sunday, May 4 – for the 20th edition of our spectacular scent event!
- Meet cult-favorite LA interior designer Tobi Tobin, & learn how her creative aesthetic & vibrant imagination have influenced her new line of fragrances, candles, & chocolates!
- Explore how Western & Eastern fragrance trends merge when Hiro Nakayama presents Project Felicia & introduces us to perfumer Gauri Garodia of Code Deco!
- Get up close & personal with independent perfumers David Falsberg of Phoenicia, Dana El Masri of Jazmin Sarai, Manuela Pfannes of Arts & Scents.
- Meet Amy Marks McGee of Trendincite, trend-forecaster extraordinaire, & get a preview of what you’ll be craving in the future!
Sniffapalooza Spring Fling 2014 is just THREE WEEKS AWAY and we’re excited to announce some amazing SPECIAL GUESTS!
- At Saturday’s luncheon, we invite you to meet Chef Roblé Ali, of Bravo TV’s reality series, Chef Roblé & Co., as he introduces his new fragrance recipe, CLIQUE by Roblé. Join Roblé for a wearable fragrant dessert treat, created exclusively for Sniffapalooza!
- Start Sunday off with a light breakfast bite at Osswald, surrounded by the most fantastic fragrance & beauty creations. Meet the charismatic Paolo Terenzi of Tiziana Terenzi when he presents his two latest fragrances, Laudano Nero & Arethusa, for the very first time in the U.S!
- At Sunday’s luncheon, please have the pleasure of meeting Master Perfumer Christophe Laudamiel, as he talks about the legendary Osmothèque, the world’s largest scent archive and leading international research institution. Take this rare opportunity to learn about the inner-workings of this amazing olfactive resource!
Shoo away those seasonal allergies! Flush out that leftover winter cold! Get your nose in gear for a fantastic weekend of olfactory fun!
In just four short weeks, fragrance fans from around the globe will be gathering in NYC for Sniffapalooza Spring Fling 2014. We’d love to have you join us!
Click for DETAILS and to REGISTER!
image via jhu.edu
We’re looking forward to the warming weather, blooming flowers. and the spectacular new scents of Spring. If you’re feeling the same way we are, please join us for Sniffapalooza Spring Fling 2014! It’s an incredible weekend of fragrance immersion and exploration happening on Saturday, May 3 & Sunday, May 4 in NYC.
Click for full details and to register!
Last week in NYC, Sniffapalooza’s Salon Series kicked off with very special pairings of fragrance, art, design, and sweet treats! Michigan State Senator Jack Faxon graciously opened his Soho loft to us, sharing tales of his travels and the artifacts he collected along the way. Sniffapalooza’s Karen Dubin matched the artwork to fragrances from her vast collection. And Sherry of Sherry’s Short Cakes offered her interpretation in flavors. An enlightening time was had by all!